Strong business acumen and experience as a change management facilitator
Don Cullinane, B.Comm, ACMA, CGMA, is a Chartered Management Accountant with extensive Irish and International commercial experience in private and public sector organisations in both executive and non-executive roles. His key strengths are strategy and strategic planning, senior leadership team coaching, business coaching, conflict resolution and prevention.
Don has worked in financial services in London (Citibank and Barclays de Zoete Wedd), hotels (Intercontinental Hotel Group), publishing (Octopus Publishing Group plc) and more recently has been Chief Executive of a the Beacon Travel Group personally supervising the acquisition, growth and disposal of several business units during his tenure. In 2005 he was appointed to the board of directors of Cork Airport Authority and re-appointed in 2009.
In 2009 he joined the highly reputable UK based Business and Executive Coaching firm, Ology as executive director in Ireland subsequently leaving to establish Cullinane Moretta Business Consultants
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce degree from University College Cork (majored in marketing and business policy) – B.Comm.
- Chartered Management Accountant (A.C.M.A.)
- Certified commercial mediator and trained in alternative dispute resolution practices
- Strategic Planning for CEOs – I.M.I. programme
- Trained as an executive and business coach with Ology Coaching UK